The INFAR Research Excellence Initiative at Erasmus School of Law and the European Research Centre for Economic and Financial Governance (EURO-CEFG) invite you to a joint research seminar on ‘Challenges to the Rule of Law in Europe’. The seminar brings together the contributors and editors of two important new books on the rule of law problem in Europe:
- Closa/Kochenov (eds.), Reinforcing the Rule of Law Oversight in the European Union (Cambridge, 2016)
- Jakab/Kochenov (eds.), The Enforcement of EU Law and Values (Oxford, 2017)
- Prof. Dr. Fabian Amtenbrink and Dr. René Repasi (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Prof. Dr. Leonard Besselink (University of Amsterdam)
- Prof. Dr. Dimitry Kochenov (University of Groningen)
- Prof. Dr. Kim Lane Scheppele (Princeton University)
- Prof. Dr. Laurent Pech (Middlesex University London)
The seminar takes place onWednesday, 31 May 2017 from 15:30 h until 17.45 h at Erasmus School of Law, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, Rotterdam, Sanders Building, Room 0-12
Integrating Normative and Functional Approaches to Rules of Law (INFAR) is a research project of Erasmus School of Law, Erasmus School of History, Culture, and Communication, and the Institute of Social Studies.
EURO-CEFG is a joint research initiative initiated by researchers from the Leiden University, Delft University of Technology and Erasmus University Rotterdam conducting interdisciplinary reasearch around the theme of economic
and financial governance in the EU.